Burak Demir is a master criminal with an international network and is a central character in the Intervention series of books.
Age at start:
- 1 February
- Burak Demir exudes a distinguished appearance and personality. He is well-built and tanned, his face weather-beaten and showing the signs of an age greater than his 53 years.
- He is purposeful, almost cold in demeanour, although when Burak gets to know someone, he can show love, affection, consideration and warmth.
Key characteristics and information:
- Burak Demir started life as a small-time criminal in a provincial town in Turkey. He became successful, expanded into Istanbul and made it big. Soon, Burak was running a great many criminal operations internationally as well working with a network of henchmen who he never introduced to each other. Realising his aptitude for running his business, Burak also established legitimate businesses, many of which he used to launder money and move illegal items.
- As a criminal, Burak Demir mastered disguise, knowing people he can trust to assist his disguises without informing the authorities.
- At the age of 51, Burak walked free from a Parisian court when criminal proceedings against him failed. He immediately disappeared.
- Burak Demir has a 9-year old daughter from a relationship with his French lover, Evelyne Dubois.
All names and characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintended and entirely coincidental.