Age at start:
- 1 September
- Laura Harding has an athletic build, is slim, but far from skinny. She has hazelnut brown eyes and short, fair hair that is often tied-back in a small ponytail.
Key characteristics and information:
- Laura Harding works for MI5, one of the British intelligence services. When operational, her cover name is Lisa Grahams. At work, Laura’s boss is Steven Gurning and her favourite researcher is David Spalding. As a cover story, Laura has told her parents that she is a travelling representative supporting cohesive communities for the government. Her mother thinks that’s absolutely great and her father thinks it’s funny. Laura thinks that her dad has seen through the cover story but decided to play along.
- Laura lives on the tenth floor of the St George Wharf development in Vauxhall, southwest London. Her modern, two bedroom flat overlooks the River Thames and is a 15-minute stroll from where she works at Thames House. She has adopted a light, minimalist and ultra-modern look to her apartment. Laura was able to buy the flat after receiving a legacy from her grandparents.
- Likes rum & coke, sometimes gin & tonic and good wines. Although she appreciates good food, Laura Harding is not particularly fussed about what she eats.
- When questioning something, Laura is well known to raise an eyebrow quizzically.
- Doesn’t enjoy interrogations because they necessitate she adopts an approach she doesn’t like – a hard, uncaring attitude towards the individual. However, she knows such an approach is necessary to obtain necessary information to prevent or solve a crime.
All names and characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintended and entirely coincidental.