Rob Krane is one of the central characters within the series of Intervention books. Appearing in all of the books, Rob Krane works alongside the British Intelligence Service, MI5.
Age at start:
- 1 June
- Ruggedly handsome, Rob Krane is average height with a solid, muscular build, brown eyes and when he remembers to have his hair cut, short brown hair.
Key characteristics and information:
- Rob Krane was born and still lives in London. Rob lives by himself in a converted vinegar factory off Rita Road, Vauxhall, southwest London. He frequently eats out at one of the many local establishments, particularly the Fentiman Arms gastro-pub, where he is well known.
- Both parents are alive living in a small village an hours’ drive west of London. Rob has one brother who is married. Rob’s childhood was uneventful.
- Rob Krane won gold at the European Combined Martial Arts and Unarmed Combat Championships shortly before his first adventure in Intervention: The King Pin. Between adventures, Rob continues to tour and participate in competitions, frequently winning awards and medals. When on tour, Rob always makes the effort to visit youth clubs, encouraging kids to take up disciplined activities that will help keep them off the streets and build confidence.
- Immediately prior to his involvement with Burak Demir and MI5, Rob had been made redundant from a US bank where he had been an operations manager.
- Rob now owns Zouches, a company that was established to manage the legitimate businesses from Burak Demir’s former empire. When businesses with elements of criminality are cleaned-up, these also are transferred to Zouches. If these businesses had not been transferred to Zouches, they would have been closed down. Rob therefore agreed a deal with the British authorities that these businesses would be transferred to Zouches to preserve employment and avoid adversely impacting unsuspecting clients.
- A good amateur photographer who likes good food, gin & tonic and fine wines.
- Rob frequesntly has dinner at the Fentiman Arms with Laura Harding, who is an agent working for MI5.
All names and characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintended and entirely coincidental.